CBSE Secondary – Grade 9 & 10
The School follows an integrated two year curriculum and assessment by CBSE. This Scheme aims at the holistic development of students along with the academic rigour needed as they progress in their academic journey. This paves way for regular and continuous evaluation whereby keeping track of the academics and helping them improve consistently.
Subjects offered include:
- Second Language: (Hindi, Kannada)
- General Science(Physics, Chemistry, Biology – combined)
- Social Studies(History, Civics and Geography-combined)
- Computer Education(Optional)
- Formative and Summative tests are done to evaluate the child’s academic performance at this stage. Students are prepared for the board exams at Grade X level by CBSE through continuous revisions, class tests, past paper assessments and board exam simulations.