Primary (Grade I to Grade V)
“The CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) envisions a robust, vibrant and holistic school education that will engender excellence in every sphere of human endeavor. The Board commits itself to providing a stress-free learning environment that will develop competent, confident and enterprising citizens who will promote harmony and peace”.
The primary curriculum is based on the NCERT framework as per the CBSE syllabus. The subjects are:
- Ist language-English
- IInd language-Hindi or Kannada
- Mathematics-Development of Number concepts, elementary Geometry and Mental Math.
- Science will introduce the world of innovations through activities, observation and discovery.
- Environmental studies will make children understand the real situations happening in their surroundings and reacts to the environmental issues (natural, physical, social, and cultural)
- Introduction to computers with theory and practical hands on experience, will prepare the students for the seamless world of connected learning.
- Students will have holistic learning through value education, Arts and crafts, Music and contemporary dance along with various Sports activities.
The students have continuous assessments through Unit Tests, Class Tests, Worksheets, Mental Math and Dictations as part of the evaluation process. The assessment also includes conduct, discipline and the participation of the student in the activities of the school. Progress reports of the child will be discussed and handed over during the Parent-Teacher Meetings.